Saturday, May 7, 2011

iOS 4.3.3 Untethered Jailbreak available with Redsn0w 0.9.6rc15


This is just for jailbreak and NOT for carrier unlock for iOS 4.3.3



What's new in iOS 4.3.3?
  • Reduces the size of the cache
  • No longer backs the cache up to iTunes
  • Deletes the cache entirely when Location Services is turned off

So I will still be proud with my iOS 4.3.1 :)


What do you need to run this jailbreak?

Download Redsn0w 0.9.6rc15 for Windows
Download Redsn0w 0.9.6rc15 for Mac


iOS IPSW files for your specific device:
- iPhone4 (GSM)
- iPhone3GS
- iPad 1st Gen
- iPod Touch 4th Gen

The procedures of this iOS 4.3.3 jailbreak is similar to the previous ones I have posted before.
Please follow the detailed step HERE for running the jailbreak process.

The process is straight forward.... easy and quick.

If you are unclear about this process, drop me a comment. I will try to assist you.

No comments:

Post a Comment