Monday, May 9, 2011

Manage music files without iTunes


Today I have messed up my iPad ipod library. I was using MediaMonkey to transfer my music files over to my iPad. I was accidently retransferred the same songs. As a result I now see my ipod music list has duplicated entries of music file....


The worst part was, the mediamonkey does not provide me with the file deletion on my ipad. It seems that the transfer using mediamonkey is one way... WTF !!!

I looked over the internet and found this great program called CopyTrans Manager.

This program is awesome and solved my problem on the spot. And the best part is the program comes FREE.

Now I do not need itunes or stupid mediamonkey to sync my music anymore.

Why I was not using iTunes to sync my iPad?
This was because it will wipe out all my installed Jailbroken apps as I did not sync the app at the earlier stage. So it was too late for me to use iTunes now for sync purpose.

You can get a copy of CopyTrans Manager program here.

No comments:

Post a Comment